Tuesday 13 January 2015

13-01-15 masters snooker

RESULTS

NEIL ROBERTSON 6-4 ROBERT MILKINS



Neil Robinson showed why he is one of the best players in the world after beating Robert Milkins. With breaks of 94 and 95 we get the chance to see why he is one of the favourites for this title. I think he could go deep in this competition.  

JUDD TRUMP 4-6 STEVEN MAGUIRE



Steven showed that he had got the class to win this match but at the start you could not see him winning with breaks of 76 and 71 you would think that he was the better player. Judd hit the only century of the match with a 102

PREDICTIONS

RONNIE O SULLIVAN V RICKY WALDEN











I can not go further than Ronnie for this one as I think that he is the most natural player in the world and over the years he has learned to play safe.,
BARRY HAWKINS V ALI CARTER










I want Ali to win this so much but I think that the tournament experience Barry has will be enough for this match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment